Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 2/1/2012

I live in Granville, OH. My pond as developed a leak and is leaking water in our neighbor's yard. Can you refer me to specialist?

We have a 1.5 acre pond. There is a leak in the pipe that leads from the dam. Water from the pond is running into our neighbor's backyard. Can you refer us to a pond specialist or someone who is reputable in pond repairs?

Regards, Sharon

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


Have you checked Angie’s List? Angie’s List Answers is agreat place to find advice from professionals, but for ratings, reviews andinformation to help you hire the companies you need, visit today.

Answered 8 years ago by Cas


If you are sure that the pipe is the problem any irrigatoror plumber should be able to fix it. We do both ponds and irrigation as Isuspect most contractors do in your area. Angies is a great place to find agood contractor. Your local pond or irrigation supply house should be able topoint you in the right place as well.

Answered 8 years ago by Dallas Curb Appeal

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy