Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 11/7/2011

I live in Mishawaka/South Bend area and need to have my tub reglazed/refinished. I do not want an acrylic surround. Advice?

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Can you afford tile? That would be the best option. A cheaper option would FRP panels, They are waterproof and can be cut to fit any application. Some of the more expensive tup surrounds are much nicer than the cheap ones and may work for you. Hopefully you don't have a window to work around, as some of the moulded sorrounds, have a shelf in that area.

Answered 8 years ago by JAG Handyman Service

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy