Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 6/12/2014

I need a mirror that has a broken corner cut down

Bathroom wall mirror fell and broke the corner. I want to have it cut down so I can get it framed and replace in the bathroom

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Most glass replacement shops like Speedy Glass can do this - straight cut or bevelled. Bevelling obviously more expensive. Can also metal frame for you at most places.

Answered 6 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy