Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 10/20/2017

I need the names of companies in the area to repair a culvert

I have a culvert that is concrete in a driveway that is collapsing and needs replaced. even with plastic. It is about 18 to 24 inches in diameter.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Because it is under the driveway and you will need the driveway repaired too (presumably it is paved) then use a Driveway contractor - asphalt or concrete as applicable. Just to replace a culvert (and be sure the contractor coordinates with the road or building department on the correct dimensions and placement and end flares and such that may be required) an Excavation contractor would be the normal Search the List category.

Here are several similar prior questions with answers FYI also:

BTW - be sure to check first with local road or drainage district/department - the culvert may well be their responsibility if in a roadside ditch - different rules and easement limits in different locales.

Answered 2 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy