Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 12/1/2014

I had a pretty bad fire last Fri. I'm unclear what category will get me restoration/smoke damge companies. All td

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Hi, this is Meranda with Angie's List.

I'm sorry to hear about your fire. You can find contractors who specialize in fire and disaster recovery under the category "water & smoke damage" when you log in at

If you want help finding someone, please contact member services directly at or 1-888-944-5478 on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Eastern time.

Additionally, there may be some useful advice in this package from our Newsroom on recovering from home disasters. You can read it here:

Good luck with the fire restoration and repair!

Answered 5 years ago by Meranda

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy