Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 9/9/2011

I have a problem with a wall in my bedroom,it seens water soaked

The wall appears to be wet, I noticed it doing the storm,it is puffed up

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


This is a serious issue... Trace the water source.

Many times it s just a clogged gutter system.

But you must remove the wet drywall and get air dryers to dry the home out before MOLD forms.

Look up after removing the wet drywall and look for trace evidence of water then call a professional to fix the problem if outside your homeowner capabilities.

Do not waste time. Water is a serious issue in a home. Too many people don't do the right thing.

Answered 9 years ago by Onlythebestbuilder

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy