Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 7/17/2012

I purchased an electrical service contract that I do not need. I used Mike Klimak Handyman Service instead. How do I get an account refun

I do not need this electrical service. I used Mike Klimak Handyman Service and Todd took care of all my service needs to my satisfaction. I would like to apply a refund of the $99.00 to a painting service contract instead. How do I obtain this transfer of funds? This is an Angie's List account

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Hi, Dawn,

Forquestions regarding a Big Deal, call us at 1-888-944-5478 or e-mail us at

Answered 8 years ago by HughV

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy