Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 11/27/2015

I purchased a voucher for $69.00 for Mr. Electric for electrical that expired in 2014?

I completely forgot that I had purchased a voucher from Mr. Electric for $69.00 and I see that it expired last year 2014? I'm not asking for a refund but maybe a credit for the money I paid for the voucher? I just purchased another voucher for $89.00 for $200 worth of electrical services. This was the same type of deal I had purchased two yrs ago for $69.00. Now I need to have some electrical work completed, but I'm wondering if I can get a credit for the $69.00 that I never used?

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer

Angie's List Member Answer

Angie’s List Members can login here to view this answer.

Not an Angie's List Member?

Join to view this answer. Members also get reviews on local service providers, plus save up to 50% on popular home projects from top-rated professionals!


Pretty long ago - way past the normal refund period, but if you call Member Services they may be able to help you out in some way - but I would not count on it, because the vendor would have been paid long ago.

Unfortunately, swapping a deal between vendors does not work - because the Deal money (after AL's cut) goes to that particular vendor. These are not deals offered by AL themselves - they are offered and paid (after advertising cut by AL) direct to the offering vendor when the work is started or the refund period expires.

One other possibility, if you have the voucher - would be to contact Mr Electric and see if he will still honor it even though after the designated time - he may, as a public relations measure. He might - which would then allow you to cancel and get a refund for the one you just bought.

Answered 4 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy