Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 3/9/2012

I need to put a simple WILL together for my brother in SC & I in Fla. He has never married & no children. Is there someone to help me?

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


You can look at or for help. FindLaw has a sample simple will with explanations of why certain things have to be included; however, it would be best to have him get a lawyer--one could even be willing to come to his house--because each state has specific wording that has to be included. It should cost around $250 - $500 more or less depending on the area and how complicated it is. It is worse than useless to write a will in the wrong form. And, dying without a will puts the decisions in the state's hands and will not take into consideration any wishes of your brother. Wills have to be signed in the presence of a specific number of people and kept where they can be accessed after a death.

Answered 8 years ago by keikosmom

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy