Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 5/26/2014

I want to do repairs and curb appeal in order to sell my house where should I look for this service

Replace can light. Paint bedroom and bathroom and some door frames. Plant more flowers for curb appeal

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Hi, this is Meranda with Angie's List.

It sounds like from the variety/type of work you want done, you might be better off hiring a handyman who will do the various projects together. (Depending on your area, you may need a licensed electrician to handle the light, and if your home is older than 1978 you may need someone certified to handle lead paint for that project, depending on the scope of work.)

You can find handymen, electricians or painters by logging in at and searching for the type of work.

Good luck with your project!

Answered 6 years ago by Meranda

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy