Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 9/27/2017

I have sagging in my living room floor one story it's over a crawl space it might not have mid support for joists

Im looking for someone to fix my sagginf floor but dont know whom to call. If u walk across the 11 x 11 room its bounce house is over 50 yrs old

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Hello Mcimbalista,

Thank you for reaching out. We are happy to help! If you have not done so already, please go to to set up a membership. Once completed you will have access to highly rated service providers in your area. By searching the “Carpentry – Woodworking” and the “Flooring” categories, you will find top rated providers that can fit your needs.


Iann M

Answered 1 year ago by Member Services

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy