Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 3/26/2014

I need to search info for a business called TH Services

This is a business that provides services for people that need transitional or permanent housing. They help people find housing with bad credit and evictions that are on Disibility or welfare etc

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer



This is Leah B. in Member Services, happy to help!

It does look like your membership with Angie's List has lapsed. If you would like to search for housing or financial services on the List, we'd be happy to reinstate your membership and help with a search. However, as a courtesy, I did search for TH Services, and we do not have a listing for this provider at this time. According to a search of sources outside Angie's List, their phone number is 310-605-5097.

Thanks again for being a part of Angie's List. If you would like to see some Angie's List search results for your area in this forum, please let me know by responding in line with this Q&A by submitting a new answer. You can also get help using Angie's List with a neighborhood specialist at 1-888-888-5478 or

Answered 6 years ago by Member Services

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy