Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 3/23/2015

I have a slider replacement window in my bathroom. The glass on one side broke. Where can I purchase half of window

I don't want to replace the whole window. Just pop out one side and replace but I cannot find where to buy half of slider window. Is it even possible?

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers

Voted Best Answer

In Omaha we have Westlake Hardware that repairs screens and broken windows. Also in yellow pages under glass you will find mucho auto and home repair sites,

Jim Casper

Answered 5 years ago by jccasper


You have to go to one of these half price stores, they sell half off everything. just kidding, take the broken half into a local glazier and have them repair the broken glass.

Answered 5 years ago by the new window man


Just in case you don't knowwhat a glazier is- a glass replacement place like Speedy Glass or such should be able to replace just the glass in the same frame. Probably around $100 unless quite large or specialty high energy efficiency triple pane, in which case it might be as much as $150-200 for a full bedroom sized window.

Answered 5 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy