Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 6/13/2017

I need a structural engineer for after the fact permit foundation wall repair in Caledon ontario

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Answer at your other post here -

Architect and Structural Engineer are the two Search the List categories you will likely be considering to find a consultant to work on this for you - unless of course you force the contractor to remedy the permit situation, in which case he could choose an architect or engineer of his choosing to do the necessary plans, assuming you are not concerned about the structural adequacy of the repair.

Answered 3 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy