Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 3/30/2013

I have an undermount ceramic kitchen sink with granite countertop which has been broken. what kind of service I should call?

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


I believe you would need to remove the countertop first in order to access the undermounted sink, so I would recommend starting with a granite countertop installer.

Answered 7 years ago by JP

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy