Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 4/29/2017

I have a water leak through a cracked drywall ceiling which is below the bath. Who do I call to investigate?

the leak is a slow drip.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


If occurs only after rain, I would start with a roofer or window guy or handyman - depending on whether you have reason to suspect roof leak or window leak as the possible source.

If occurs continuously or only after bath/shower has been used, them Plumber. Plus after he is done with the repair may need Handyman or such to repair drywall and repaint if you cannot DIY that part.

Here are some similar previous questions with more detailed answers FYI:

Answered 3 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy