Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 6/13/2014

I need someone to water plants while on vacation in royal oak area? Does anyone know of a good source for that serv

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Many people get neighbor friends to take in mail and papers, check windows and doors, look around to be sure no leaks and that heat is on (in winter), and water plants, maybe feed and water animals if left at home alone - then return the favor when the neighbor is out of town. Trustworthy neighborhood kid could also do this, but would have to be someone you trust with key to house and vacant house, not local party bunch.

Commercially, house sitter is a category that might drive by and dod this as needed. There are also commercial plant care companies who routinely do this for businesses, but also service residential customers - don't know if AL has a listing category for that, but you could google for Plant Care in your town, then check Al to see if any reviews on the companies who come up.

Answered 6 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy