Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 mygfcxx1 95
6 ahowell 95
7 KnowledgeBase 95
8 skbloom 80
9 Guest_98024861 70
10 Guest_9311297 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 4/10/2016

I have water spots on my first floor ceiling under the upstairs bathroom. Do I need a plumber or a dry wall person

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Assuming there is nothing splattering it from below (cooking or such) sounds like a plumber first to solve the source, then after repair is done drywall guy to patch and holes the plumber has to make and then DIY or a painter for paint touchup - or Handyman if you want to go that route though work quality less certain.

Answered 3 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy