Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 11/13/2017

I need someone who will weed my flowerbeds and mow the lawn. Dead head Roses in the Summer

Who will take care of the yard when we are out of town for long periods of time. Maintain watering system.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Lawn and yard care would be your Search the List category - finding one who is a "gardener" and has sprinkler system experience and not just a lawn care company, so you may be looking at a Landscaping company instead, who does maintenance as well as initial installations.

Since you are talking extended absences, hopefully you have a neighbor who you can eMail or text occasionally to confirm the guy is showing up and that the lawn is being watered and mowed and the roses are actually being deadheaded and such. (Though failure to deadhead does not hurt the plant any as I understand it, just reduces subsequent blooming.)

Answered 2 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy