Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 3/6/2012

I have a window well that's rusted and may need to be replaced. What kind of company does that type of work?

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


If this is a window well below-grade (or semi-below grade) meaning it is part of a basement window, you would want to start speaking with basement specialists. I know in my past when I was promoting Owens Corning Basement Finishing Systems we installed window wells as part of our projects. If they can't help then, and you live in the area of New England, we might be able to help you further. If you need further assistance, please email me from our website: and I'll do what I can to point you in the right direction.

All the best!


Answered 8 years ago by RiteWindow

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy