Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 10/26/2011

I need a wonderful Podiatry Doctor specializing in plantar fasciitis / heel pain please help if you can thank you

having a lot of heel pain can not bear weight on foot

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


Try National Capital Foot & Ankle in DC and Potomac, MD. I originally went there for really bad plantar fascitis, which was quickly relieved. I then tore a tendon and ligaments in my ankle--and Dr Franklin Polun's expert care and knowledge of what could be done spared me surgery. I can't recommend him - or the rest of the staff - enough. Very personable practice team, too. I've been to a number of doctors, from orthopedic surgeons to podiatrists, and no one else was able to get me relief in a way that lasts. (Plus, Dr Polun has worked on basketball great Michael Jordan's feet - and is on call to Jordan's flight school, which says a lot.)


Answered 8 years ago by lee3cats


Have you checked Angie’s List? Angie’s List Answers is agreat place to find advice from professionals, but for ratings, reviews andinformation to help you hire the doctors you need, visit today.

Answered 8 years ago by Cas

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy