Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 3/18/2012

I need to have a wood fireplace surround with stone facing and hearth installed over a brick fireplace. What type of company can do this?

I need to purchase and have installed a wood fireplace surround and would like to have a stone hearth and stone facing inside the surround installed. I can't seem to find a company that does this. I've spoken with handymen who can install the wood surround, but not the stone and I've found two websites that sell the surrounds and facing kits, but you have to install them yourself and I don't think I could do that. What type of company sells these things locally and installs them?

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer



You need to contact a stone mason, for this project. Make sure he have the proper licenses, insurances and referals, so that the job can go smmothiy from beginning to end.

Best of luck


Answered 8 years ago by John Acerbi

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy