Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 7/16/2012

If I need a dining room ceiling light I call an electrician or a contractor ?

Drop down light is too close to wall (I have no idea what builder was thinking). Home built in 2002. I need it moved to the center of the room. Some wiring will be moved (only about 2 feet)...

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Answer: A licensed electrical contractor.
I'd try to get a local one-man operation. Ask friends or Angies List for referrals.

A licensed electrical contractor will perform all work to comply with electrical and building codes.


Answered 8 years ago by Kestrel Electric

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy