Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 12/1/2014

If I need to file a request for a complaint resolution, what do I do ?

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer



This is Kelly M. in Member Care. Thanks for your question. I'm happy to help!

In order to open a Complaint Resolution case, you'll want to start by submitting a review for this provider. If your review qualifies for our CRP process, you should be prompted to answer a few additional questions; once you have successfully submitted these, a member of our CRP team will get in touch with you. If you want to start a CRP case on a review you've already submitted, just email us at or give us a call at 1-888-944-5478, and we can start the process for you.

Feel free to reach out to us by email, phone or here in the Answers forum if you have any further questions. Thanks again, and have a good day!

Answered 5 years ago by Member Services

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy