Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 6/1/2014

In Lansing, MI I need to repair a damp wood soffit next to a sliding glass door.

The sliding glass door is very hard to open and close now.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Somehow I think the term soffit might be off and you might actually be talking a sill or brickmold, but at any rate - solving the mositure issue will be an important part of the fix, and for that reason I would suggest a Door and Window installer, not a Handyman.

Answered 6 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy