Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 8/12/2016

Is there a home warranty policy that covers wind damage to fence and trees?

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Possibly one out there somewhere, but this would normally be covered under the Comprehensive coverage in your Homewowner's or Condo owner's insurance - or the comprehensive part of your auto insurance if falls on or damages your car.

May have different deductible and/or maximum limit than general policy - for instance mine limits coverage to $5000 for wind damage to vegetation.

Also - if in designated hurricane/tornado area, your policy may require separate coverage or rider for those events and damage from them, which tend to severely limit or exclude coverage for damage to outdoor plantings and maybe fences in such events.

Answered 3 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy