Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 4/8/2012

Is there anything out there that will help if you have PAD?

Legs cramp when walking, poor circulation, is there anything out there to help with this?

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


There are various good methods of opening vessels/bypassing vessels that a trained vessel surgeon can do. You must have a good diet, take all meds prescribed by your doctor, especially if you doctor prescribes aspirin and/or cholesterol medication. Diabets MUST BE well controlled!! HTN must be well controlled.
Make sure you have a good evalutation of your heart, brain and central vessels, as these can become diseased also and must be evaluated and followed with treatment for PAD.
Good luck with your efforts!

Answered 7 years ago by mbandercoot

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy