Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 6/29/2017

Landscapers in no.haverhill,nh area

To remodel the flower beds around my house, landscape with plants etc

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Landscaping (several categories) would be your normal Search the List category to find a contractor for this - some Greenhouses/Nurseries also perform field installation for significant planter/planting installations.

If you are looking for design services also, most provide that - if you want really fancy or intensive landscaping, go to or find a vendor with a Landscape Architect or Master Gardener on staff for the design.

Answered 3 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy