Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 4/19/2015

Large section of Brick falling away from front wall of home (30'x30'), can the home be re-faced with brick or stone

Large section of brick is falling away from the front wall of my home. Home was purchased as a foreclosure. I'm told swat raided the home and flash bombs were used which blew out some of the windows and may have caused the brick to separate. I've also researched that water getting behind the brick if not strapped properly can freeze and cause damage. Trim around the windows is failing and separating. I have begun to notice cracks in the caulk on the interior of the windows. Is it as simple as re-facing the house again with brick or stone? Is this covered by home owner's insurance? How much does something like that cost?

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

This question has not yet been answered.

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy