Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 7/5/2014

Lawyer for home damage?

Mold and Water damage

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


You don't say why or who you are considering suing - did someone flood your house ?

AL does not list or rate lawyers or legal services, so for a lawyer you will have to search elsewhere or ask friends or neighbors or insurance agent for referrals.

If you want advice on remedying the damage, or on whether the contributors here think you have any potential case, you can provide more details of the incident and why you think suing might be a good idea using the Answer This Question button right under your question.

Answered 5 years ago by LCD


Hello, this is Meranda from Angie's List. Currently, the purpose of our site is to focus on providing the best information possible in regards to home and health providers. At the current time we do not offer information on attorneys or lawyers. I apologize for the inconvenience in this matter. Thanks.

Answered 5 years ago by Meranda

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy