Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 1/29/2015

Looking for someone or business that would restring traverse rods.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer

Voted Best Answer


This is Kyle K in Member Care. Thanks for your interest in Angie's List!

We'll be happy to help find top rated blind repair providers, but it doesn't look like you have a subscription to the List yet. You can join by visiting or by giving us a call. Our call center is available 8:00 am-9:00 pm weekdays and 8:00-5:00 pm ET on Saturdays. If you join online, you can save 20% on an annual plan by using the promo code ANSWERS.

Thanks for your question and we look forward to assisting you!

Answered 5 years ago by Member Services


For blinds, Window Treatment and in many cases Blind Cleaning companies do this - those are your Search the List categories.

For curtains/drapes, Window Treatments.

You can also do it yourself by tightly (with strong thread) butting the end of the old cord and the new cord together and tightly sewing them together by hand, one layer of duct tape over the joint to prevent snagging, and pull through the system from one end to the other, cut the splice when back out the final end, then pull cord snug and tie off the cord right place. I prefer to use shrink-wrap to duct tape to prevent possible snagging or sticking of the tape along the way, but not everyone carries heat shrink tubing with them.

Answered 5 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy