Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 1/5/2012

Looking for someone who can check out fire places and how to stop a rattling noise, possibly fan related?

When the fire place is used,( a wood burner), it makes a loud rattling noise. Not sure if its from tne fan or something else.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


Probably your best bet is a certified chimney sweep, and you can search for a list of qualified technians in your area at Another possibility is a local fireplace shop.

Answered 8 years ago by Jim Brewer


Check out Angie's List for chimney sweeps and fireplace experts in your area. Angie's List Answers is a great place to seek advice from professionals but to look for someone to hire become of member of Angie's List and complete your search there.

Answered 8 years ago by Todd's Home Services

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy