Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 4/26/2016

Looking for a plumber to go on roof

flush pipe on roof

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


You would just have to call around to Plumbing contractors to find one who will do this - might also depend with some if you have an extension ladder available to get up there as many plumbers do not have long enough ladders to get on a roof.

A Handyman is another alternative if you are just looking for someone to flush your vent pipe - and make DARN sure it is the sewer vent, not an appliance vent pipe like from a high-efficiency water heater or furnace - that mistake is getting more and more common recently.

Be sure to tell contractor when you call if you have enough hose to reach or if he needs to bring some.

Answered 3 years ago by LCD


I got a roofer that will do the job. thanks for responding

Answered 3 years ago by Guest_9908618

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy