Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 8/15/2014

Looking for help for a senior citizen with house repairs in Kalamazoo Michigan

Install installation, hang drywall, and electrical work.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer

Angie's List Member Answer

Angie’s List Members can login here to view this answer.

Not an Angie's List Member?

Join to view this answer. Members also get reviews on local service providers, plus save up to 50% on popular home projects from top-rated professionals!


If this is a moderately significant job, say full room or more worth of work rather than just minor spot repairs, you probably want a Remodeling - General contractor in Search the List - that way you are only dealing with only one person, rather than individually dealing with and trying to coordinate insulation, drywall, painting, maybe finish carpenter, and electrician contractors.

If just very minor tasks or spot repairs you are talking about, then maybe an electrician for the electrical unless it just involves simple tasks like replacing coverplates or changing out a light fixture; then a handyman for the rest.

Answered 6 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy