Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 5/21/2014

Looking for a service provider to excavate for around 100 feet drainage in Columbia MD; how can that be done?

The location is near the East Library in Columbia, MD

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


For a shallow drainage swale or french drain, especially if you want the damage repaired and revegetated afterwards, Search the List for a Landscaping contractor. For a large, substantial ditch that is going to require serious excavation, then an Excavation contractor.

Be sure to check on needed permits, because if in a floodplain or wetlands area or other protected area like a wildlife refuge or preservation area and you don't have approved permits or muddy the water even a bit, daily fines can reach $100,000 PER DAY until the work is undone and put back like it was.

Answered 6 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy