Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 12/26/2012

My 1st floor bay window is leaking from the top, who do I call?

I have a front window that is about a foot and a half deep (mini bay window, can not sit in it). It has pot lights in the top. It has been leaking from the pot lights when it rains, and since has gotten bad that the corner drywall is cracking. I could be coming from the window on the 2nd floor, could be coming from the roof or from the outside (brick front). I am unsure and don't know how to tell. Who do I call to help with this? a window guy? a brick guy? a roof guy?

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


either the people that installed the bay window or a roofing co. in n.y.


Answered 7 years ago by the new window man


I would try a good handyman, Check with friends for referal or nearby house of worship and ask pastor or church secretary for refferal, Or Angie's List if a member for qualified jack of all trades. Most likely source roof of Bay Window where it joins with exterior brick? or siding.
Jim Casper Old Home Improvement Contractor
ps for blogs on roofs and gutters + cover go to my web site


Answered 7 years ago by jccasper

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy