Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 9/13/2017

My Florida room is leaking from ceiling right along edge where it meets house. Do I call a roofer or handyman or?

Not gushing water but enough to leave a 2ft wide puddle in 3 different spots.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


If you have a conventional roof on it - then Roofing would be the normal Search the List category for this because at that location almost certainly a roofing leak.

If a glass or plastic panel roof, then you need a company that specializes in such roofs - typically specialty firms that erect glass and plastic canopies, sunrooms, florida rooms, greenhouses, etc. No Angies List category specifically for that that I can find. You would have to google for such in your area, then cross-check by company name for any listing in other categories on Angies List.

Unless you have a short overhang and maybe the gutters (if you have gutters) are clogged with leaves and causing overflow which is getting into the wall, in which case if you cannot do it yourself Gutter Cleaning would be the Search the List category for this.

Answered 3 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy