Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 1/4/2016

Name of companies that will build in a regular closet--not walk in?

Would like some shelves and rods built in to make a more organized closet.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer

Angie's List Member Answer

Angie’s List Members can login here to view this answer.

Not an Angie's List Member?

Join to view this answer. Members also get reviews on local service providers, plus save up to 50% on popular home projects from top-rated professionals!


In addition to Organizer companies (like California Closets and such), Carpenter - Woodworking and handymen do this for simple installations. For detailed complex ones a Carpenter - Woodworking who does finished in-place cabinetry construction or Cabinet Making firm.

Or DIY - buy rod material at home improvement or lumber yards, plastic end cups to hold it with drywall anchor inserts for the screws (if they don't come with it), and box store shelf and organizer units are normally well within a DIY'er capability. Both shelf units and racks are readily available from Rubbermaid and other manufacturers - just a careful about the brittle plastic ones from Asia - a lot of them are quite weak.

Answered 4 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy