Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 1/10/2018

Need a house moved

Bought home need to move it

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


You need a House Mover - there is no Angies List category for that. Remember to be sure you/contractor get all the necessary permits beforehand - I hasve heard of cases where people did this without permits and the building/zonging departments refused to process them after-the-fact or charged a very substantial penalty for not having them up-front.

This includes building permit, zoning approval with any variance if necessary, water and septic approval if applicable, and occupancy permit - as required in your area.

Answered 2 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy