Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 2/21/2013

Need a plumber to repair main sewer pipe, that will take paymentsin Auburn wash.area.

Just want to find a plumber that takes month payments

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


You're going to be hard pressed to find any trade that takes payments for repair work. If it has to be done right now go to your local credit union and apply for a short term loan. In my experience they tend to work with you better than banks for these things. Another option is to apply online for a new credit card that has 0% introductory apr. Just make sure you pay it off before the rate goes up. Check out for current advertised offers. I don't generally recommend people go into debt but if it has to be done this is really your only option.

Todd Shell
Todd's Home Services
San Antonio, TX

Answered 7 years ago by Todd's Home Services

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy