Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 6/16/2011

Need someone to repipe my house for Hydronic Air heating - Seattle area?

I have leaking pipes from my Hydronic Air Heating system (leaks coming from the ceiling). I've been told that I have to repipe everything!

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Hi aoreo,

Paul from Angie's List here. Thanks for writing. I did a keyword search of "repipe" on Angie's List and found many, many highly rated plumbers in the Seattle area that do this type of work. I would recommend you have at least three HVAC specialists and three plumbers look at your system to ensure that repiping is necessary.

Please check Angie's List for highly rated companies in your area and we encourage you to submit reports on any companies you use. If you need further assistance, we have staff on site that can help you locate a company to fit your needs. We can be reached at 888-944-5478.

Best of luck!

Paul from Angie's List

Answered 9 years ago by Paul from Angie's List

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy