Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 11/15/2017

Need a water filter in a crawl space changed

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Handyman would normally be the chepest for this - but if it is a balky one or has a tricky gasket that tends to leak, I would recommend a Plumber even though likely to cost sa bit more. Might also ask the plumber about cost to relocate the filter unit to somewhere you can reasonably access it - not only so you can change the filters in the future, but also to reduce freezing risk if your crawlspace could ever (including in power outage in winter storm) freeze up.

Answered 2 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy