Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 2/5/2013

New to the area;need a very good foot surgeon in the Erie County/Huron County OHIO area. Would like to hear comments .

Bunion, hammer toe, tendon that needs attention, and arthritis. OUCH PAIN

I've had an MRI .......Bunion is just starting. Foot has increased one full shoe size.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Actually the place to find comments (and reviews and ratings) of podiatrists in Northern Ohio is Angie's List. Angie’sList Answers is a great place to find advice from professionals, but forratings, reviews and information to find the doctors you need, visit today.

If you're having difficulty with your search, please contact us at or 1-888-944-LIST(5478). You can also Live Chat with us.

Answered 7 years ago by HughV

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy