Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 2/18/2012

Obstetrician AND sports medicine--I need to find these in one doctor, located ANYwhere. I've Googled. :( Can you help?

I have sciatica, a lower back issue, that nurses and doctors outside sports medicine *insist* will not affect my pregnancy experience.

I cannot accept that a slipped disc in my lower back will not be affected by a giant baby in my tiny body. Sports medicine specialists agree, and I'm on the hunt for either:

-an obstetrician who HAS sciatica
-a specialist who can meet my unique needs.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


Have you checked Angie’s List? Angie’s List Answers is agreat place to find advice from professionals, but for ratings, reviews andinformation to help you find the doctors you need, visit today.

Answered 8 years ago by Cas


You've probably had the baby now. Next time, you just need to go to a high-risk OB who is willing to work with you on your medical condition and pregnancy at the same time. I would make an appt. before you become a patient and take a list of all your questions and see if the MD seems open to working with you or is not interested. You'll be able to tell.

Source: http:// RN

Answered 8 years ago by wendybTn

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy