Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 11/16/2011

Over 65, muscle cramps, under breast bone, some foods bother me

Whats my problem. over 65, healthy,but lots of foods bother me, get
sharp, i call muscle cramps under the breast bone, sometimes to the left
or right?

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

3 Answers


Call your doctor

Answered 8 years ago by Iggy margules


Have you checked Angie’s List for a highly-rated health care provider in your area? Angie’s List Answers is agreat place to find advice from professionals, but for ratings, reviews andinformation to help you hire the doctors you need, visit today.

Answered 8 years ago by Cas


Sounds like reflux for which you need to see a doctor. Or your heart or gallbladder. Need to see MD.

Answered 7 years ago by wendybTn

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy