Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 7/8/2012

Please provide name of plumber so I can call for appt! Thank you!!!

My water heater is leaking and needs to be replaced due to age, and leak. Please help me find KC plumber who will do the work reasonable!

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


This side of Angie's List is for you the member to ask an asortment of experts for advise, Not for referals of specific contractors.

Angie's List can be used to look for a company in your market to handle a problem, such as a plumber or handyman.

Just for a possible solution,is your leak from the outlet valve? If so you can put a solid metal cap on the threaded end and avoid replacing said tank for possibly years. Use the heading search the List for KC plumbers and handyman who can solve other leak issues.


Answered 8 years ago by jccasper


Jewel, honey. Would that be Kansas City, Kansas or Kansas City, Missouri? Seriously: Select the "experts" tab [at the top of this page]; type in "plumbing" or "plumbers;" select your area; read the reviews. When you do find a plumber, please come back and tell us about your experience.

Answered 8 years ago by Oleron

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy