Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 9/1/2017

Plumber, my thermocouple on my fireplace needs to be replaced

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Plumbing is a Search the List category for members (paid or free membership) to find well-rated and reviewed vendors for this - in some areas, heating and A/C would be the normal category. Or a specialty Gas/Wood SStove/Fireplace contractor (no Angies List category for that).

Answered 3 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy