Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 1/30/2015

Reclocated from Orlando, FL. I need a pain doctor in South FL ASAP that prescribes pain pills. Please help.

I have been on Norco 10 and Soma 350, along with Relafen 750 for over 7 years. I need to find a good doctor to continue my current medication treatment plan near Pompono Beach/Fort Lauderdale/Miami area. Even a reputable pain clinic would be appreciated. Thanks so much.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


The Search the List category for pain clinics is Pain Management.

What you should try to do is get a referral from your current doctor (check referral doctor on ALl for reviews, of course) or select a new doctor yourself, then have your case transferred to the new doctor. That way he/she gets all yoru prior medicall records and a referral from a valid current doctor, so is a lot more likley to agree to maintain your pain meds right off the bat than with some Joe who walks in off the street.

Also, when a patient moves, commonly a doctor will authorize continuing meds prescriptions for a month or so to allow the patient to get on board with a new doctor in the new location.

Answered 5 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy