Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 1/19/2012

Redmond plumber with experience in mobile homes - we have what sounds like a drip in an interior kitchen wall - any plumber recommendations

We need someone who can tell us what the dripping sound in a kitchen wall of our older mobile home might be - probably a leak, but want to know as much as possible before 'going in'.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


You'll need to sign in to your Angie's List account (subscribe if not yet) and do a local search. This forum is for professional advice and suggestions. We can not refer anyone from here.

Todd Shell
Todd's Home Services

Answered 8 years ago by Todd's Home Services


Could just be the pipe rubbing on the wall stud where the pipe passes through the stud and is just rubbing the material used. Mostly when hot water is ran ! Never hurts to have someone check before the mold starts in!

Answered 8 years ago by owen klaus

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy