Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 7/8/2015

Replacing fogged windows

Several windows in our home have broken seals (double pane windows) and need to be replaced. What local companies in our area do this type work? Clay County, FL

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer

Angie's List Member Answer

Angie’s List Members can login here to view this answer.

Not an Angie's List Member?

Join to view this answer. Members also get reviews on local service providers, plus save up to 50% on popular home projects from top-rated professionals!



This is Chris F. in Member Care. Thanks for your question. I'm happy to help!

Angie's List is different from companies like HomeAdvisor, which have contractors pay to receive referrals. Instead, we rely on consumer support and are answerable to our members. With our service, you can be sure you're finding providers recommended and reviewed by individuals just like yourself.

If you require further assistance, please let us know. You can respond to this thread or submit a new Answers post. You can also reach us at We're happy to help.

Answered 5 years ago by Member Services

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy